Terms & Conditions
Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. Training Trading Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the terms and conditions for the supply of training services are as described below. Our Standard Terms and Conditions also apply.
Items in parentheses and marked N.B. are for information only and do not form part of our trading Terms and Conditions for Training.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that the backgrounds of delegates are suitable for the training course that they are attending. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. will not be liable for any refund in the case where delegates do not meet the course prerequisites.
In no circumstances will Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. be liable to refund any amount in excess of the agreed fee for the training course in question. This applies in particular (but is not limited) to any travelling, subsistence or consequential expenses incurred by delegates.
Suitably qualified delegates may be substituted at any time prior to the start of the course. (N.B. Unless we know the names of delegates five working days in advance, it may not be possible to provide attendance certificates at the end of the training course. Efforts will be made to provide them as soon as possible after the course completes.)
- Bookings will only be accepted if:
A valid purchase order is received by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. from a company that has a credit arrangement with us
- Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. receives the full purchase price in advance.
Once we have received a booking, cancellation terms apply
Training Course Delivery Policy
Delivery of the Training Courses will be on the date and location specified on the Website for that course or the date and location specified in the commercial proposal made directly to the customer for that course.
Course fees cover the cost of training materials and books supplied by us, use of appropriate facilities, lecturer’s time, refreshments, and any room or equipment rental we undertake. Where relevant, examination fees and other related expenses would be charged to delegates if agreed in advance.
Public courses may be undertaken using portable equipment such as laptop computers and may be in rented accommodation such as a hotel conference room or similar. Customers agree that they understand and accept this and shall advise Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. if this is likely to be inappropriate for the delegate(s) concerned.
Unless a credit agreement is in place between Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. and The Customer, payment for training is due in advance; delegates will not be permitted to enter the classroom if payment has been not been made. The cancellation terms below shall apply in any case.
Online Training Broadcast
Course fees cover the cost of training materials supplied by us. Such training will be held using video conferencing software such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom. It will be live and interactive and lecturers will be visually and audibly able to communicate with course attendees. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd will be responsible for the transmission of the training course in accordance with the course schedule specified in the course prospectus.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that, reliable internet connection, equipment and software suitable for the conduct of the course is supplied to delegates in accordance with the course requirements. Such capability should allow the course attendee to visually and audible communicate with the lecturer.
Unless a credit agreement is in place between Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. and The Customer, payment for training is due in advance; delegates will not be permitted to enter the virtual classroom if payment has been not been made. The cancellation terms below shall apply in any case.
In-House (Onsite) Training
Customers are responsible for ensuring that equipment and software suitable for the conduct of the course is supplied in accordance with the course requirements.
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Refunds
If a Customer is unable to attend the course, they may make a substitution at any time. All substitutions and name changes must be received in writing by mail, or e-mail.
For cancellations by mail, or e-mail more than 30 days before the start of the course, 90% of the fees will be refunded.
For cancellations received by mail, or e-mail between 30 and 14 days before the start of the course, 75% of the fees will be refunded.
For cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the course, papers will be sent, but no refund.
Web Based Online Training
Cancellations may be made by mail, or e-mail up to the day before the start of the course and course fees will be refunded.
For cancellation or non attendance on or after the start of the course papers will be sent, but no refund. Access will be given to a recording of the course for a 2 week period following the course end date.
If there are any questions relating to this policy, or the Standard Terms and Conditions policy, they can be addressed to;
Eurotek Refining Services Ltd
389 Woodham Lane,
Surrey, KT15 3PP
Tel No. +44 1932 702914
+44 7989 536110
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. Standard Trading Terms and Conditions
All contracts for the sale of products or services made by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. Ltd (Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.) are deemed to incorporate these Terms and Conditions of Sale which shall prevail over any other document or communication between the parties unless otherwise agreed in writing. For the purposes of this document the term Software shall include packaged software programs, tools and related documentation, Training shall include training courses and seminars, the term Service shall include consultancy, design work, copy writing, graphic art origination, bespoke software development, maintenance, support and related reports and presentations, the term Product shall include all Software, Training and Services, and the term Customer shall include any individual or organisation who has entered into a contract with Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. for the supply of Product.
Acceptance of Orders
Orders must be placed by the issue of a valid purchase order or other written communication properly authorised by the Customer. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. reserves the right not to accept any Customer order.
Carriage, Post and Packing
Carriage, post and packing for deliveries is recharged at cost.
Duties and Taxes
Any relevant duties or taxes including VAT will be added to the cost of all sales at the prevailing rate.
Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.’s standard payment terms are as follows:
Training price is payable in accordance with the terms as laid out in the Training Terms and Conditions document below.
100% of Service price is payable by 30 days from the date of issue of the invoice
If any invoice becomes overdue the Customer’s full outstanding balance with Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. becomes due and payable. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 3% above the base rate in force calculated on a daily basis. Payment shall be deemed to have been received only when the full amount has been credited to Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.’s bank account without recourse.
Travel and Subsistence Costs
Travel and subsistence costs for staff engaged in delivery of Services or Training where it is necessary to work away from Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.’s offices shall be recharged at cost unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Time spent travelling shall be considered to be time worked on the delivery of services.
1. Any delivery time stated by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. for goods or services shall be treated as an estimate only. Whilst Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. shall endeavour to dispatch on time, no liability can be accepted by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. for failure to deliver within the estimated dates. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss (including consequential loss or loss of profit) arising either directly or indirectly from any delay in the delivery of the goods or services howsoever caused.
2. Any shortages or damage of Product must be reported to Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. within three working days of receipt.
3. The customer shall be obliged to accept the Product when it is presented for delivery by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. In the event that the customer is unable to accept delivery at that time any subsequent consequential expenses such as costs of storage or of redelivery shall be borne by the Customer.
4. Where delivery of Training is made via Video Conferencing, all responsibility for logistics for the transmission of the training event rests with Eurotek Refining Services. Responsibility for the logistics and for receipt of the transmission rests with the Customer and their internet provider.
5. In the event that any Online Training Broadcast modules fail due to a failure in transmission of the course from Eurotek Refining Services, the customer will be offered a refund of the course training fee for any missed training modules or a rescheduled live transmission date for any missed training modules. Should the customer choose a refund, Eurotek Refining Services will provide access to a recording of the missed course modules for a 2 week period following the course end date.
6. In the event that a Customer fails to receive any Online Training Broadcast modules due to a failure in the Customers internet service provider or audio/visual equipment any liability shall be borne by the Customer. In this event however Eurotek Refining Services will provide access to a recording of the missed course modules for a 2 week period following the course end date.
7. Where delivery of Training is made on Customer premises, all responsibility for logistics rests with the Customer. In the event that the training facilities or any required audio/visual aids are unavailable any subsequent consequential expenses for provision of alternative facilities or audio/visual aids shall be borne by the customer.
8. Where any dependencies on Customer staff or materials are indicated in the Plan for a Service engagement, any expense or cost of additional effort required to meet the contracted delivery schedule consequent on failure to satisfy the dependency will be borne by the Customer.
Property and Title
Creative artwork and copy shall remain the property of Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. unless otherwise assigned by agreement.
Software produced by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. on behalf of The Customer shall be severally and independently owned unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Customer and Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. shall be entitled independently to make any use of the Software as the individual property of either party without requiring permission or authority from the other party. Customers are advised that said Software may contain elements subject to one or more public licences such as the GNU General Public License.
No property or title to Product shall pass unless and until the full amount of the value of the invoice has been credited to Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.’s bank account without recourse. The Customer shall indemnify Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. against any loss or damage to the Product prior to the passing of title therein whilst in the customer’s custody. Risk of damage to or loss of Software or Training materials shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or in the event that the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Product, at the time when the company has tendered delivery of the Product.
Cancellations are accepted by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. up to the time of dispatch of the Software. Where cancellations are accepted by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd., Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. reserves the right to charge the Customer for any administration and handling costs incurred.
Cancellations are accepted by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. as described in the Training Terms and Conditions document.
Cancellations are accepted with no penalty up to 14 days before commencement of the Service engagement. After that but prior to the agreed start date, a minimum cancellation fee of 10% of the price is payable in the case of a Fixed Price contract. Cancellation subsequent to the agreed start date of a Fixed Price contract renders the contract price payable for the full contract or contract stage as outlined in the tender document, whichever is applicable. Cancellation of a Time and Materials contract with less than 14 days notice renders a cancellation fee equivalent to 5 days effort payable in addition to any time already due to be billed.
All Software is furnished as-is and with all faults and deficiencies. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. makes no warranty to the Customer with regard to the Software including but not limited to implied merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties, obligations or liabilities of Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. express or implied arising by law or otherwise with respect to any bug, error, omission, defect, deficiency or nonconformity in any Software supplied.
1. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. shall not under any circumstances be liable for any indirect or consequential damages however caused.
2. Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.’s liability in respect of any breach or non-performance of any order shall be limited to the refund of the invoice value to which the claim relates.
3. In the event that Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. is prevented from carrying out its obligations under a contract as a result of any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, Acts of God, War, Strikes, Flood, Terrorism and Failure of third parties to deliver goods, Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities under such contract of sale for as long as such fulfilment is prevented.
1. If any provision herein is held to be invalid illegal or unenforceable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
2. Waiver by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. of any of the terms herein or the granting of time or indulgence by Eurotek Refining Services Ltd. to the customer shall in no way affect Eurotek Refining Services Ltd.’s rights hereunder.
3. The headings are for clarification and do not form part of the terms and conditions.
4. Any notice or demand to be given hereunder shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or by first class post. If posted any notice shall be deemed to have been delivered 48 hours after posting.
5. The law of England shall apply to these terms and conditions.
6. The Training Terms and Conditions are deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions and if contradictory to these terms and conditions these shall prevail.